In today’s device driven world, it is important to connect with friends and family around interests that ignite shared passions. BBYC events bring the BBYC community together for a host of on and off the water activities. And, BBYC membership has its privileges:
Pacific Inter-Club Yacht Association membership, which affords reciprocity to over 100 yacht clubs.
- The only yacht club on Alameda with direct access to the Bay.
- Regular Saturday night dinners and on the water activities.
- A full social calendar filled with special events, dinners and theme parties.
- A full bar, dining room, and well equipped kitchen.
- Beautiful views of Ballena Isle Marina and San Francisco Bay.
- Various nautical activities sponsored by yachting/boating organizations in the Bay Area.
- A cruise out program.
- A racing program.
- A newsletter and regular announcements of upcoming events.
- Full access to club facilities.
- A shared spouse/partnership membership.
- Location in scenic Ballena Isle Marina with slips, bathhouses, pump out station, fuel dock, restaurants and sundries store.
- A reasonable dues structure.
- Ample free parking.
- A phone app that allows fingertip access to all BBYC calendars, events and activities.
- Priority wait list consideration for slips in Ballena Isle Marina.
- Discounts at Mike’s Paddle.
BBYC provides a full events calendar because we are a volunteer club. In that tradition, be prepared to lend a helping hand, have a lot of fun, and enjoy the water. BBYC encourages and welcomes new members—the key to any club’s longevity and success. In that spirit, BBYC’s greatest assets are its members.
Come for a tour and learn more about joining BBYC. Contact Vice Commodore Deborah Draper at 312-848-8481 or email email@example.com for more information. Download our Application for Membership or read our House Rules.